Community Health Service Inc. (CHSI): has been in operation since 1973 as a private nonprofit corporation serving the needs of farm workers and their family members throughout Minnesota and North Dakota.
Now hiring at Community Health Service Inc. (CHSI) for the following positions:
Community Patient Relations Coordinator– Bilingual
The Community Patient Relations Coordinator will assist client with enrollment of their health insurance coverage and access to quality primary health, dental, and behavioral care for community residents. Additionally, this role will assist with patient registrations, and interpret for our Bilingual patients.
- Coordinate appointments of patients seen by medical staff, and set-up and track referrals
- Register and update patient information and set up appointments
- Provide enrollment assistance (including but not limited to completing insurance applications, gathering required documentation and troubleshooting the enrollment process) for uninsured children and adults to access subsidized, low-cost and free health insurance programs through the health insurance marketplace and Medicaid
- Provide structured patient education, on health coverage, engage in follow-up conversations and offer renewal assistance for enrolled individuals
- Maintains confidentiality with all clients and staff
- Participate in community outreach events
- Responsible for all components of the registration process
- Knowledgeable about community services in his/her area, serving as a resource person for staff and community providers
- Interpret for staff, patients and community service providers when necessary
- Maintain MNSure certification
- Other duties as assigned
In an eight hour workday, the employee must be able to: bend and crouch occasionally,
sit continuously and stand or walk frequently.
Employee must be able to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally.
Employee must be able to use hands/arms, feet/legs for repetitive fine to large motor skill
- Fluent in both English and Spanish
- High school graduate or G.E.D. equivalent preferred
- Certified MNSure Navigator and Certified Application Counselor or will become certified within 60 days of start date.
- Top notch internal and external customer service
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience interpreting for Spanish speaking individuals
- Can manage multiple projects and is self-motivated
- Maintain confidentiality with all clients and staff
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Reports to: Human Resources Generalist
Click here to complete the application online.
All positions require potential employees to have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and auto insurance.
Full-time employees have access to the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401k up to 4% match
- HSA – Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Flex Plan
- Supplemental Voluntary Benefits – AFLAC
- 8.5 paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off – starting at 14 days per year.
- 4 personal days per year
EEO/AA Veteran Friendly Employer
Applicants for clinical vacancies may be eligible for loan reimbursement of up to $145,000 through the National Health Service Corps! Visit www.nhsc.hrsa.gov for more information.
CHSI facilities are deemed under the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA).