We’re not just for migrants!
Did you know that Community Health serves people doing many kinds of ag work, including people who live here year-round? If you do ag work, including sugar beet processing, shipping, or transport, and you’re having trouble paying for your health care, call us today at 800-842-8693 to register and see if we can help you reduce your health care costs!
Get to Know Outreach…
We can help patients:
- Obtain medications at a lower cost
- Find a way to reduce or eliminate current hospital and clinic bills and save on future ones
- Apply for health care programs like Medical Assistance/Medicaid, MinnesotaCare, and others (North Dakota programs, too)
- Request food stamps or cash assistance
- Get access to food pantries, legal services, and other services in the Fargo-Moorhead area and the surrounding region
- Get basic information to improve their health
We can also arrange health support groups on topics of patients’ interest
Contact us at:
Community Health Service,Inc.
Townsite Center, Suite 101
810 4th Ave South
Moorhead, MN 56560-2800
Resources in the Fargo-Moorhead area:
- SMRLS-RIMS (also known as Migrant Legal Services)
- Clay County (MN) Social Services
- Cass County (ND) Social Services
- MN WorkForce Center-Moorhead
- ND Job Service-Fargo
Do you know the benefits of physical activity? Read about them here!